The 3" diameter stock that I started with and the eventual three wheels that I made (more on that later on why I ended up with three wheels).
And the reason that I ended up with three wheels. This is the first wheel almost completed. While drilling the holes around the perimeter, I was just holding the wheel in the drill press with my hand (stupid, I know). Well...it took all of two nano-seconds to destroy my work. I could have filled the nicks in with solder and been on my merry way, but I am looking for a little better quality here. On to wheels 3 and 4!
Getting a good start on the second wheel. It needs to be thinned out a little yet.
The back of the second wheel.
The start of the third wheel and the layout lines for the perimeter holes.